Tuesday 26 February 2013

Feb '13 Vegan Food Swap

So far, all of the food swaps have been a little last minute for me; December and January I was crazy busy with work, and this month I have been moving house... Nevertheless I have managed very well to put something fun and interesting together each month :)


This month, Abigail hadn't requested any special instructions which makes it pretty easy! I put together a mini white chocolate Easter egg with white buttons, braised tofu, M & S sweet & salty popcorn, dairy-free fudge, mixed bean chilli and raspberry chilli herbal tea. All wrapped up in my Vegetarian Shoes shoe box :)


Debbie was fantastic and bought her things for me from a nice wholefood co-operative near to where she lives. She put in many things that I adore and hadn't had in a while so I was over the moon :) All things have now been eaten except for the bombay mix and fruit bar that I am trying to hold on to so I have something left! Very happy bunny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment