Saturday 25 May 2013

March, April & May 13 Food Swap!

As you can tell, I haven't blogged in a while so I want to catch up with all the lovely pics of my past three food swaps.

Mar Food Swap '13



Ms Cupcake got me things for March!! So Exciting :) I also had a Ferrero Rocher cupcake that I had shared with my mum before getting the chance to take a snapshot.


This is what I picked out for Caroline's parcel; I like to add some cooking ingredients to the boxes I send out when I can :)

April Food Swap '13



I received my parcel from Rebecca nearly three weeks late.. took the excitement out of the food swap this month but hoping this was a one off. Shared the kale crisps with my sis as we're both a fan!


I sent a few of my favourite things to Abigail this month - tried and tested ;)

May Food Swap '13



Caroline got me some amazing stuff this month! The crisps were scoffed straight away and I have been snacking on the rest.. there's not much left now :)



I got Christina some luxury items for May's swap. Never tried the crisps before but I really, really want to. Will have to order double next time as I was so close to eating some of these things ;)

Wow, I'm up to date now! Roll on June's food swap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment